Wednesday, October 31, 2007

2008 Dodge Challenger

One thing I enjoy about living in the Detroit area is that we get to see certain cars on the street that people in other areas probably don't see. Just today I saw a 2008 Dodge Challenger barreling down the highway with manufacturer plates in the back. I first saw it in my rear view mirror and thought to myself, "damn, that car looks mean". As it passed me it just looked like a beast, yet smooth.

I was very impressed seeing the car in person. I was not as impressed when I first saw the photos online. Even though I think the car looks great, it's still not the kind of car I could see myself owning. That is the sad fact that I'm scared many others will also agree with. The car looks so good it deserves to succeed. Good luck to Dodge!

-- John Chapman

No comments:

Blogger Syntax Highliter